Thursday, November 02, 2017

Downline Challenge Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
On Fridays ........ I offer a FUN Weekend Challenge to my Kadie's Ladies team members on our private facebook page.  I offer to them a challenge to create and share SOMETHING  on our facebook page.  Then on Monday, I select winners from those who participated in the weekend challenge and send them a fun little surprise.  These tags were attached to the gift (package of Black Rhinestone) that I mailed off to three lucky downline team members who participated.  Let's take a closer look at these darling tags.
I began with a 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" Very Vanilla base tag.
My sentiment was stamped on a Very Vanilla banner flag with Early Espresso ink ...... And I used the 'Painted Harvest' set.
I stamped three quick sunflowers from the 'Painted Harvest' set and I used Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry ink to create my flowers.
The final step was topping my tag off with some 'Crushed Curry 3/8" Stitched Ribbon' and adding a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow.  So that's all it took my friends to get these tags created in NO TIME FLAT!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. These tags are filled with sunshine and perfect for Kadies' Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your OH SO SWEET comment!

    ReplyDelete