Saturday, November 04, 2017

Daisy Thinking of You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN alternative card I created using the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I created this special card using some of the 'Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper' and the new Daisy Punch.
I began this card by stamping the "Thinking of You" sentiment that came with my August Paper Pumpkin kit onto a panel of Tranquil Tide cardstock.
Next, I punched out two daisy images with Tranquil Tide and Pool Party cardstock.  Next I stacked those daisy images on top of each other ........ And added a 'Clear Faceted Gem' into the center of my daisy and called it done.
The 'Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper' was cut into 2" squares ....... and I rounded two corners of each square and adhered each down onto the Tranquil Tide panel.
To finish off this card ....... I popped my daisy punched image into the center of the designer series paper squares and this card was done in no time flat.
It turned out to be the perfect card to send to a dear friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling how you shaped each pattern and "dotted" the design with a pretty daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amazing me Mary with your "eye" for the detail in my cards. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete