Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Black Plaid Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This is a card I sent out to my Downline Team in October.  It's one of those cards that totally makes me HAPPY!
I started out by stamping my large thank you with the help of the 'One Big Meaning' set.
I used the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' for my background piece.  There is something extra special to me about black plaid.  I LOVE IT!
I wrapped some Black Baker's Twine around my card and topped off the sentiment with a stitched heart from the 'Wood Crate Framelits' dies.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out ......
And hope my downline team loved receiving
one of these from me in October.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment