Thursday, October 19, 2017

Why Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
How FABULOUS would this tag look attached to a pretty fall floral arrangement!  That's what I decided to do with this tag.
I started with a Very Vanilla tag and adhered a panel of the new 'Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper' to my tag.  Then I added some 'Linen Thread' around the bottom of my tag and I was well on my way to creating something special.
Next I stamped my DARLING little pumpkin from the 'Gourd Goodness' set onto a small panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I used Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green ink to create this CUTE CUTE little pumpkin.  I tore a small piece of Garden Green cardstock and tucked it at the bottom of my small stamped matted piece and that gave my pumpkin a place to rest.  I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the backside of that piece before adhering it down to my Very Vanilla base tag.
All that was left to do was add a small piece of the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon to the top of my tag ....... And I tied it up with a pretty Linen Thread bow. 
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how this tag turned out....
And can't wait to give it to my sweet friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious pumpkin and sweet/simple details. I can't never think of a way to use that sentiment and love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are much too kind Mary........but no kidding....I want to be like YOU when I grow up. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete