Saturday, October 21, 2017

Triple Thanks Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have my last alternate card creation that I made using the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added a few extra products found in the 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog to create this card ....... And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
Sometimes.......saying thanks just one time isn't enough.....
So I used the thanks sentiment that came in the July Positively Picturesque kit and stamped that sentiment three times.  I used VersaMark ink and Whisper White Embossing Powder on a panel of Tranquil Tide cardstock to really help my sentiment POP!
Next, I took a panel of Whisper White cardstock and die-cut a circle from the 'Layering Circles Framelits' that was large enough to showcase my three stamped thanks.  Then I used the burst stamp that came with my July kit and stamped Tranquil Tide burst images all over my Whisper White circle panel.
For a added bit of FUN ...... I added two panels of 'Whole Lot of Loving Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom of my Whisper White stamped panel.  (Don't forget.......Stampin' UP! is featuring a Buy 3 - Get ONE FREE promotion until the end of October on select Designer Series Paper.  Click my Shop On-Line Now button at the top left hand side of my blog to take advantage of this offer.)
And to finish off my card ...... I wrapped some 1/2" Tranquil Tide Finely Woven Ribbon around the bottom of my Whisper White panel.  For a special finishing touch to that ribbon ..... I used some Whisper White Baker's Twine and tied a pretty little bow in the center of my ribbon.
Like I said earlier..........
Sometimes a single thanks just isn't enough!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You are a master of creatively brainstorming on Paper Pumpkin. Adds so much value to see the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary.....I LOVE that Paper Pumpkin give me ENDLESS options on using what is inside this little orange box.

    ReplyDelete