Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Thank Goodness Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this OH SO LOVELY card I made.
I began by stamping my sentiment onto a Whisper White panel.  My sentiment came from the new 'Gourd Goodness' set.
Next I used the 'Painted Harvest' set and stamped three leafs from this set.  Then I grabbed the new 'Leaf Punch' and punched out my three stamped leafs .......... And then I matted my three punched out leafs onto a panel of Basic Gray cardstock.
The finishing touch for this quick and easy card was wrapping some Pear Pizzazz 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon around the bottom portion of my card.
I'm just crazy for the way this card turned out .........
And can't wait to try some other color combinations on this layout.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love things in threes. The trio of leaves and simple sentiment are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment Mary!

    ReplyDelete