Sunday, October 08, 2017

Pumpkin Chubs

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog AND 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How DARLING is this Halloween card!
I started out by adhering a panel of the 'Spooky Night' Designer Series Paper across the top portion of my card.  Before I adhered that DSP down, I added some Basic Black Baker's Twine and tied it up into a pretty bow on the right hand side of that DSP.
My pumpkin was stamped and die-cut using the new 'Seasonal Chums Bundle' (page 47 of the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog).  This little pumpkin is ADORABLE and when matted onto some Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black cardstock ....... It blows the top off the CUTE SCALE!
And the finishing touch for this card was adding three 'White Perfect Accents' (that were colored with my Black Sharpie Marker) to the bottom right hand corner.
I'M JUST SAYING.......
THIS CARD JUST MAKES ME SMILE BIG!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect sketch that you can use over and over. Love how you colored the white accents with black Sharpie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment.....I totally agree that this is one of those 'GO TO' kind of sketches.

    ReplyDelete