Monday, October 09, 2017

Pumpkin Chubs Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP......
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM.....
So for my Mix-It-UP! Monday version ........ I really brought in the spooky feel of Halloween to this card.
I kept the 'Spooky Night' Designer Series Paper across the center of my card ........ But I changed up the layering and added Pumpkin Pie to the DSP.  I think it really helped to make the Black Baker's Twine POP on that panel.
My pumpkin was stamped with the 'Seasonal Chums' bundle and I added one additional layer of cardstock to that piece.
And I stamped my Happy Halloween sentiment (from the 'Spooky Cat' set) with VersaMark and sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder.
The finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding three 'Metallic Enamel Shapes' to the bottom right hand corner of my card.
So tell me friends.......
Which one is your favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop the black adds . . . sweet embossed black pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I really enjoyed making the black embossed pumpkin chub.

    ReplyDelete