Sunday, October 01, 2017

Pick Your Potion Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I just love every single Halloween item featured in the new 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  So deciding on which Halloween set to use for this card was not an easy task.
I decided to go with a panel of the 'Spooky Night' Designer Series Paper across the center of my Whisper White panel ..... And use the 'Festive Phrases' stamp set to create my sentiment piece.
I stamped the Halloween image from the 'Festive Phrases' set onto a die-cut Whisper White circle.  I used the 'Layering Circles Framelits' to die-cut both my Whisper White circle and my Basic Black scallop circle.
For a finishing touch ...... I added three 'Black Rhinestone Jewels' in the lower right hand corner of my card.
And that's all it took to call this card DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, simple design. I love the sweet pot of potion, too!

    ReplyDelete