Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween Pizza Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
These are the Mini Pizza Box treats we made for my 'It's All About Halloween' September Stamp Camp.
And to our surprise.......Each Pizza Box was able to hold TWO YUMMY Rice Krispie Treats.
We used the 'Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper' to cover the top of our Mini Pizza Box ....... and then layered the top with many layers of Black and White cardstock.
Our sentiment was stamped with the 'Spooky Cat' set and layered with the Oval Framelits and the new 'Everyday Label Punch'.
Before we adhered down the sentiment piece, we added some Basic Black Baker's Twine in the center of our layering pieces and then adhered the sentiment piece over the top of the Baker's Twine.
And the final touch was wrapping some Basic Black Baker's Twine around the side of our Mini Pizza Box and we tied it up with a fun bow in the front.
I have to say that my Stamp Camp friends LOVED creating this project ......... And I had a BLAST creating this SUPER FUN Mini Pizza Box project for them.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment