Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Halloween Cat Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
What a WONDERFUL TIME I had creating this card!
It starts out with two small panels of the 'Spooky Night' Designer Series Paper that were adhered to the top and bottom section of my Very Vanilla panel.
Next, I punched out a black cat using the new 'Cat Punch' and let the 'Spooky Night' Designer Series Paper do all the work.  This FABULOUS Designer Series Paper has 16-of this spooky tree square pattern included on one sheet (AND YOU GET TWO SHEETS IN EACH DSP PACK!) and all I needed to do was cut one of those squares out.
The cat was popped up on the branch with Stampin' Dimensionals and for the final touch for my spooky black cat ....... I added two 'Black Rhinestone Jewels' for his eyes.
And the final touch for my card was adding some 'Black Baker's Twine' around the top DSP panel and I hung some 'Silver Mini Sequin Trim' from the bow.
A SUPER FUN card to make.......
And a SUPER FUN card to give away!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adore the silhouette of the black cat and sweet layers of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete