Monday, September 11, 2017

Wine & Friends Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but used some creative layering to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT.......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.....
For today's card I changed up the orientation and layering of my Wine & Friends card.
I used the same 'Half Full' stamp set ........
But for this card, I added some extra layering ......
And that gave my wine glass some real POP.
I also used my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top of my Powder Pink wine ....... And that really sparkled up my glass of wine.
The same Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon was used on this card ....... And to that ribbon, I added some Silver Mini Sequin Trim.
Two FABULOUS & FUN cards........
Do you have a favorite??????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the fine tip glue pen to add dazzle to your blush of wine!

    ReplyDelete