Sunday, September 10, 2017

Wine & Friends Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2017 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
The stamp set used for this card is featured in the 2017 Holiday Catalog.  It's the 'Half Full' stamp set on page 42.  This stamp set was designed by the latest Million Dollar Sales achiever Linda Bauwin.
I stamped the glass of wine from this 'Half Full' set onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock using Black ink.  Next I took a small piece of Powder Pink cardstock and stamped just the wine portion of this glass.  I used my Paper Snips to cut out the pink wine and then adhered it directly down onto the wine glass of the Whisper White panel.
Next I stamped one of the sentiments from this set next to the glass of wine and added a couple Silver Mini Sequins to the sentiment panel.
Here's a close-up of how my glass of wine turned out.
The final touch was adding a small piece of 3/8" Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around the top portion of my Rich Razzleberry panel.
And that's all it took to bring this happy and cheerful card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: