Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Two Note Card Holders

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and most of the product is featured in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today........
Check out these adorable note card holders I created.
Each holder is secured closed with a darling little belly band ....... And on the inside there are two pocket sections that hold two Stampin' UP! notecards with coordinating envelopes. 
To create the holder I used a piece of Peekaboo Peach cardstock that measures 9-1/4" x 7-1/4".  I scored on the 7-1/4" side at 5-1/2" and then turned it to the 9-1/4" side and scored at 3/4", 4-1/2", 4-3/4" and 8-1/2".
For each of my note cards, I used the now retired 'Stylish Stems Framelits Dies' and created a stencil for my flower.  All I needed to do was position my die-cut stencil over my Whisper White panel and use my sponge dauber and Peekaboo ink to color in my flower.
I added some Designer Series Paper to the bottom portion of each pocket flap.....
And created a trio of flowers for the top of my belly band.
Just love the way these note card holders turned out ........ And I have a special plan to present them to someone very special in October.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and classy. You make such amazing gift sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kadie I love it , a great gift ♥️

    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete