Saturday, September 16, 2017

Thanks Tulip Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is a fun card I made with the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and Baker's Twine to create this card.  I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out ........ So let me share that card with you now.
How special is my friend going to feel when she receives this darling little thank you card!
I stamped the sentiment with the set that came with the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  And I stamped it with Flirty Flamingo ink.
My oval center piece was created using the Layering Oval Framelits.  The kit came with three wooden tulips ....... And all I did was cover them with some Flirty Flamingo ink and then added a fine layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top.........and that really made my three tulips just shine!
I grabbed some 'Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine' and wrapped that around the center of my card ...... And then positioned my oval center piece over the top of the Baker's Twine.
I'm just crazy for the way this card turned out.......
And I'm sure my friend will like it too.....
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: