Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Peace On Earth Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How GORGEOUS is this card!
This card started out with the 'Softly Falling' Textured Impression Embossing Folder on my Whisper White panel.
Next I used my Big Shot and die-cut out the largest star from the 'Starlight Thinlits' using the BEAUTIFUL 'Foil Sheets'.  I just LOVE the embossing this dies does to this big star.
Then I grabbed my 'Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder', my 'Heat Tool' and the 'Carols of Christmas' set and created this STUNNING sentiment piece.  I have to say that HANDS DOWN ........ there is NO SILVER EMBOSSING POWDER on the market that matches up to the Stampin' UP! Silver Embossing Powder.
And one final touch was adding a panel of the 'Be Merry Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.
And that was it my friends.......
For the record......I'm calling this card
DONE & GORGEOUS!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: