Saturday, September 09, 2017

July Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have the SERIOUSLY FUN July Paper Pumpkin kit to share with you today.  I created these card exactly how the Paper Pumpkin instructions outlined ....... And I'm just thrilled with the way they all turned out.  Let me share those cards with you now.........
Here are the four card creations that I was able to make with the July Paper Pumpkin kit.  The common theme for the July kit were some pretty amazing wood elements that were included in the kit.
This first card used the Mountain wood element piece along with the Washi Tape that came with this kit.
This second card is one of my favorites.  The tulip wood element pieces just makes this card so much fun to create.
This third card used the 'love' wood elements to create a darling little love you card.
And this final card share for today used the 'hooray' wood element to create a super happy card.
So there you have it friends .........
Yet another fast and fun Paper Pumpkin creation.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: