Saturday, September 02, 2017

HOORAY Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have my final card to share with you using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  For this card, I added some extra cardstock and I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This card just screams WAY TO GO!!!!
I stamped the Hooray sentiment onto some Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with the new 'Pretty Label' punch.  Next I used some Melon Mambo cardstock and the new 'Starburst' punch and created a fun layered piece for my Hooray sentiment to sit on. 
I added a panel of DSP that was included in this kit and positioned it right smack in the middle of my Whisper White base card.
The last piece was creating a Emerald Envy banner flag for my Hooray sentiment to sit on ........ And two 'Glitter Enamel Dots were added to the ends of the Hooray sentiment piece.
A FUN card to create ........
And even more FUN to send to someone special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: