Sunday, September 03, 2017

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ....... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This notecard starts out with the super fun 'Better Together' set.
I stamped the birthday sentiment with Dapper Denim ink.  I'm just crazy for the flirty and festive font used in this set.
My two balloons were punched out with Lemon Lime Twist and Dapper Denim cardstock ....... And I used the 'Balloon Bouquet' punch for both of my balloons.  I also used the Dapper Denim Baker's Twine for the strings to my two balloons.  And I added a pretty little bow at the end of the Dapper Denim Baker's Twine for an added bit of fun.
And the final touch was wrapping some of the new 1/4" Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon to the fold of my card.
A darling little card that would look great in an color combination.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: