Friday, September 01, 2017

Fellow Cat Friend

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  But today, I have an EXTRA SPECIAL GIFT to share with you ......... It's one that a SaddleBrooke friend gave to me.  Let share that OH SO SPECIAL GIFT with you now..........
When Liz handed me this special little box at a recent Stamp Camp I thought.......How sweet.
But then I opened it up and was SIMPLY GIDDY with what was tucked inside.
THIS FABULOUS CAT MUG.......
I LOVE IT!!!!!
And without a doubt ..........
Liz and I both know.......
Life is BETTER when shared with a cat!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: