Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wine Down Wednesday Friend

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
The hardest part of creating this card.......
Is which friend do I send it to!
I started out by using the 'Lovely Inside and Out' set for my FRIEND sentiment.  I stamped that sentiment with Berry Burst ink.
Next I grabbed a 'D' Clear Block and dabbed my clear block directly into my Powder Pink ink pad.  Then I spritzed the inked block with some water and stamped it down onto my Whisper White panel.  I held the block on the Whisper White panel for a tad bit longer than I normally would to stamp an image......I wanted to make sure all the ink from the block was going to transfer onto that panel.  The results gave me a beautiful marbled/swirled block image.
After the Powder Pink ink dried ..... I stamped the branches from the 'Colorful Seasons' set with Early Espresso ink.
And the final stamping was using the 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' set to stamp my Berry Burst flowers.  The finishing touch for the flowers was adding a tiny pearl to the center of each flower.
This card is a fun technique card with GORGEOUS results each and every time. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, MsKadie, another beauty, yep it wines me down , so easy on the eye ,
    Lovely
    Tfs hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens . . . the background is fantastic and the blooms are modern and cool!

    ReplyDelete