Monday, August 28, 2017

Thanks Kindly Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is normally Mix It UP! Monday and that is when I share an upgraded version of the Spot Light Sunday card that I normally would have shared with you yesterday.  But.......since I didn't share a Spot Light Sunday card yesterday ........ Instead, I joined up with my friends at Remarkable and InkBig to do a Blog Hop ....... (And honestly the card I shared yesterday just can't be upgraded) ...... So I decided my card share for today would be a special card I made for my Stampin' UP! customers.
This is the sweet little thank you card I will be sending out in August to all my customers who place an on-line order through my Stampin' UP! store.
The card is actually one of the Stampin' UP! notecards and I just cut 2" off the bottom front flap. 
By cutting of that 2" ...... I was able to stamp this beautiful sentiment to the inside of my card and I sprinkle it with Copper Embossing Powder and heat set it.
I also used my Big Shot and the 'Layered Leaves' 3-D Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder to create some AMAZING TEXTURE on the front panel of my card.
I also created a Copper Foil and Crushed Curry daisy flower for the front of my card with the help of the new 'Daisy Punch'.
And a final touch was wrapping some 1/4" Copper Trim around the front flap and tied it up in a pretty bow.
So there you have it friends.  One of those special cards I love making each month as a way of saying thank you to my amazing Stampin' UP! customers.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty . . . adore the copper accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh , I love your flowers , lovely combination, woohoo, ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete