Monday, August 21, 2017

Life is Better Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in both the 2017 Holiday Catalog and the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM....
This special upgraded card just makes me SMILE BIG each and every time I look at it!
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Just Add Text' set onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I then used my 'Layering Oval Framelits' to die-cut out my sentiment ....... And then layered it onto a piece of Real Red cardstock that was punched out with the new 'Everyday Label Punch' (that is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog).
Next I mounted my two panel layers onto a Real Red base card and added a Real Red panel to the bottom of my card (like I did for yesterday's card).
I added my two Basic Black cats with dimensional adhesive to the Real Red panel ......... And I used dimensional adhesive to attach my cats so I could add a ball of Baker's Twine for my cats to play with.
To create the ball of Baker's Twine ....... I punched out a 1" circle and added 'Fast Fuse' to the top of that circle.  I then began wrapping my Crushed Curry Baker's Twine to the top of the 1" circle until the entire circle was covered with Baker's Twine.  I adhered the completed ball of Baker's Twine down between my two cats and as cats will do .......... they became tangled in the Baker's Twine.  
And that's all it took to upgrade this card into a HAPPY & FUN Mix-It-UP! Monday card.
So tell me friends.......
Which one do you like best?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment:

  1. Instant smile. The touch of "yarn" couldn't be more "kitty appropriate!"

    ReplyDelete