Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Eastern Beauty Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm totally IN LOVE with the 'Eastern Beauty Bundle'
How FABULOUS is this card!
I started out by using my 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits' and die-cutting a beautiful medallion image directly onto my Whisper White panel.  I used one of the 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers' for the center and that's all it took to create this fabulous medallion for the front of my card.
Next I cut a small Tranquil Tide cardstock panel and used one of the sentiment images in the 'Eastern Beauty' set.  I used VersaMark ink and Gold Embossing Powder and create this GORGEOUS sentiment panel. 
At the far left hand edge of that Tranquil Tide panel I added one of the 'Mini Tassels' with some 'Gold Metallic Thread'.  Talk about instant WOW FACTOR!
The final steps to finishing off my card was to add a panel of Tranquil Tide behind my Whisper White panel and that immediately popped my image off this card.  I also added some of the new Gold Faceted Gems around the front of my card ....... And I called this card DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment