Thursday, August 17, 2017

August Customer Thank You Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
My Stamp Camp for August was Christmas AFTER July.  Normally demonstrators host Christmas in July classes ........ But because I didn't host a camp in July (recovering from my knee replacement) ........ I wanted to give my camp gals the opportunity to make some Christmas in July cards in AUGUST.
This tag was designed to flip open ...... And that allowed me to write a special little thank you message to each of my customers.  (It also could be designed to stamp a TO/FROM on the inside and use it as a gift tag.)  The tags measure 6" x 2-1/4" ....... I scored the tag at 3" and then cut off 3/4" from one side of the tag and this created the flap.   I then used my Paper Snips to clip the tag shape at the top of my tag ........ and then I punched a hole in the top of my tag so my Baker's Twine could be looped through.
I began this tag by stamping the thank you sentiment from the 'Baby Bear' set onto the bottom section of my tag.  I used Black Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder to give my sentiment a shiny finish.
I also stamped the reindeer from the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' set with the same Black Craft Ink and Clear Embossing Powder ........ And that just POPPED my reindeer off my tag.  A 1/2" Real Red circle was added for the reindeer's nose........And then I came in with my 'Two Way Glue Pen' and put lots of SHINE on his little nose.
I used the new 'Ticket Tear Border Punch' and a small piece of Real Red cardstock to create a pretty edge to the front panel of my tag.
The Black Baker's Twine was just added to the top of my tag .......
And this tag was DONE in NO time FLAT!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. the cutest reindeer tag . . . love the concept of giving to your customers with a note tucked inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary........I attach a thank you tag to all my customer orders......and this one is going to look SUPER CUTE hanging off the Stampin' UP! bag. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

    ReplyDelete