Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hello BABY

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How ADORABLE is this sweet baby card!
I started this card out by stamping the PERFECT sentiment with the 'Moon Baby' stamp set.  I then layered the sentiment with the 'Lots of Label Framelits  Dies' onto a Soft Sky 'Pretty Label' punch piece.  For a final touch of PRETTY........I added two 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the ends of the Whisper White sentiment piece.
The 'Moon Baby' image was stamped onto a 'Stitched Shapes Circle Framelits' piece and then I matted it with a scallop 'Layering Circles Framelits''.  After I colored my image in ........ I added a hanging Soft Sky star from the hands of my baby.
All that was left to do was attach my completed image to a 'Delicate White Doilies'.
And one last addition to this card was running my Whisper White front panel through my Big Shot using the new 'Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.  To bring out the texture of each of the stars ........ I used my sponge dauber and some Soft Sky ink and just added a tiny bit of color to each of the embossed stars.  TALK ABOUT A WOW FACTOR!!!!
So there you go my friends.......
A DARLING little baby card that comes together in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment