Saturday, July 01, 2017

Donut Card with Sprinkles

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is just one of those cards that makes me SMILE BIG!!!!!  I created this card using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and some sprinkles from my kitchen pantry............Talk about being thrilled with the way this card turned out.  Let me share this card with you and you decide if it's a SMILE BIG KIND OF CARD for you too.
For this YUMMY card I used one of the vanilla base cards that came with my May Paper Pumpkin kit.
I grabbed some Chocolate Chip card stock and created a layer of chocolate frosting for the top of my donut.
Once I adhered that layer of Chocolate Chip card stock down onto my vanilla base card ........... I opened up a container of 'sprinkles' and covered the Chocolate Chip card stock with some multi colored 'sprinkles'.
And to get the 'sprinkles to adhere to the Chocolate Chip card stock .......... I added a layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' directly onto the 'sprinkles' and that was all it took to get things STUCK!
My final touch for this card was adding a pretty bow to the top of my card.  I used the ULTA DELISH Lemon Lime Twist 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon and tied up the prettiest bow for my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. looks good enough to eat! maybe with a little Starbucks coffee?

    ReplyDelete