Sunday, May 07, 2017

Spot Light Sunday Hooray Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several new products from that catalog ........ So let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
From the moment I saw the 'Birthday Memories Suite' in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ....... I was HOOKED!!!!!
This little fox was die-cut using the 'Birthday Memories Designers Series Paper' and the coordinating 'Birthday Friends Framelits Dies'.  Like magic this Foxy Fox just jumps off the card.
I cut a small panel of the 'Birthday Memories Designers Series Paper' and added it to the bottom of my Crumb Cake card.  And added some of the YUMMY 1/4" Stitched-Edge Pacific Point Ribbon around the center of my DSP panel.
My sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink using the 'Birthday Delivery' stamp set.....
And a few 'Glitter Enamel Dots' were added to my card for that little extra WOW FACTOR!
 So that's all it took to create this darling card .......
Hands down.....The Birthday Memories Suite is a favorite of mine!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hip hip hooray for our fun foxy friend and a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get this set and play with it. Well done my Friend. I'm thinking this is gonna' be a FAVE of mine.

    ReplyDelete