Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Post It Note & Pen Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to make and was featured on www.libbystampz.com (December 1, 2016).  Libby created this darling little Post-It-Note and Pen Holder and I just had to give it a go.  The product featured on my holder is from the new 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THIS.......
There is a box that holds 3x3 Post-It-Notes on one side......
And on the other side is a box holds your pens and pencils.
To cover my holder......I used the new 'Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack'.....
And I used the 'Crafting Forever' set that is in the new catalog to attach my two boxes together.
A SUPER FUN project that came together in no time flat.  Many thanks to Libby for sharing this fantastic project on her blog.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your

1 comment:

  1. there couldn't be a more perfect stamp to display with your note holder! charming!

    ReplyDelete