Saturday, May 06, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday Washi Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This card was made with all the scrap pieces I had left over from my February Paper Pumpkin kit.  All I added was some extra cardstock panels and pretty ribbon to complete my card.  I'm simply delighted with the way this card turned out and want to share it with you now......
How's this for a Paper Pumpkin Washi Card?
I cut my left over cardstock from this February Paper Pumpkin kit up into small Washi Tape pieces and adhered them directly onto my Whisper White panel.
My sentiment was stamped with the set that is included in this kit.......
And I added some Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon and Pool Party Stitched Satin Ribbon behind my stamped sentiment panel.
I used the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder on my Whisper White panel.....
And this card was done in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: