Monday, May 22, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Eastern Palace Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added an additional product (found in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the BOTTOM.....
For today's card I repeated the 'Eastern Palace Suite'......
And kept the medallion the same.....
But added to the 'Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper' at the top of my card, some 'Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon'.  I also hung some 'Gold Sequin Trim' from that ribbon for a little SOMETHING SOMETHING!
For an added detail for my upgraded card ...... I added one of the 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers' (scallop sticker) to the bottom edge of the 'Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper' panel I had at the top of my card.
I finished of this card with a sprinkling of Gold Sequin Trim.....
And this card was CALLED DONE!
So tell me friends......Do you have a favorite?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment