Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Beautiful You Bleach Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card?
I started out by stamping my image from the 'Beautiful You' stamp set with VersaMark ink and sprinkling Black Embossing Powder over the top.  I then grabbed my heat tool and began melting the embossing powder.  This created a beautiful raised image for my dancing girl.  The step of embossing my image was important because next I grabbed some household bleach and an old 'Blender Pen' and began filling the image in with bleach.  (If I hadn't used the embossing powder on my dancing girl image, the bleach would have ran over the edges of the image and leaked over my dancing girl image.)
While I had my Black Embossing Powder out ........ I used that also on my Happy Birthday sentiment.
And to finish my card off ....... I wrapped some Black Baker's Twine around the seam of my Smoky Slate cardstock and 'Falling in Love Designer Series Paper' a couple times and tied it all up in a pretty bow.
Just LOVE LOVE LOVE how my card turned out and think the special friend I'm sending it to will also LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: