Tuesday, May 02, 2017

3D Tuesday Gift Certificate Packaging

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and I used Designer Series Paper that is featured in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Last December......I received a phone call from the husband of one of my customers and he was asking me if he could purchase a gift certificate for his wife. 
I knew that this gift certificate was going to have to be extra special........So I had an evening to play around and create this darling little gift packaging for her gift certificate.
 
All it took to create this envelope was positioning my printed gift certificate on my DSP and then wrapping the DSP to create an envelope.  When my customer opened up her envelope ....... It revealed a FABULOUS - OVER THE TOP gift certificate.
To create the darling belly band I just wrapped a coordinating piece of cardstock and DSP around my envelope and secured it in the center.
I topped the belly band off with a pretty 3-D Bow.....
And added a pretty gift tag and some holiday bling to give this gift the real HOLIDAY WOW FACTOR that  it deserved. 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this gift turned out .......
And needless to say......My customers husband "DID GREAT".
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty package for the gift certificate! I'll bet she was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete