Tuesday, May 09, 2017

3D Tuesday - CASE Notecard Holder Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and the inspiration and video was share by Crafty Caroline on her UTube channel (June 21 2015).  Caroline just couldn't have made it any easier to make this darling little notecard holder.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today..........
 
I made this darling little notecard holder gift for my Saddle-UP! Into Spring 3-D Gift Exchange.  The holder is secured with a ribbon belly band that isn't removed from the holder.......Rather the top flap tucks down behind the ribbon.  That is what keeps this holder closed.
Here is what is on the inside of the holder.
There are four notecards and coordinating envelopes.
I used the Stampin' UP! notecards for the base of my cards ....... And then I used the 'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies' to decorate the top of each card.
The swirly die-cut piece was die-cut using Dapper Denim cardstock....
And I used the 'Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder' on my Marina Mist cardstock panel ...... And that gave each card the little hidden WOW FACTOR I was looking for.
I decorated the front of the box with another swirly die-cut piece and then punched it up with some little Real Red flowers.  The ribbon I used to wrap around my holder was the 5/8" Organza Ribbon from the Annual Catalog.
Turned out to be a pretty easy project to make ....... and the lucky Saddle-UP! guest who received it was VERY HAPPY!  Thank You Crafty Caroline for the amazing video you provided to make this project.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. pure sweetness. i love the modern design for the notecards

    ReplyDelete