Friday, April 07, 2017

Friends InkBig

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
I'm taking off today to head over to San Diego for the Stampin' UP! On-Stage event on Saturday.  I'm also attending the Center Stage event being held tonight for the Stampin' UP! Leader Team ........ And I'm looking forward to connecting with some old stamping pals this weekend.  Hope to share lots of project samples with you soon.
 
Today is Friends Friday and I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  My card feature for today are more of the cards I received fom my fellow InkBig Stamping Friends ....... And it is with great pleasure that I share those cards with you now.
First up is the simply GORGEOUS card made by Tina Petko.
This next BEAUTIFUL card was made by Carol Wilson.
This LOVELY card was made by Doreen Buckmore.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card created by Robyn Ryan.
And my final card is this AWESOME card made by Vicky Heimbecker.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment