Saturday, March 04, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Thanks Heart

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
18 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY PRETTY CARD to share with you!  This is card was created using the January Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This January Paper Pumpkin kit just SCREAMS Blushing Bride.
I started out this card by using a panel of Blushing Bride cardstock and running it through my Big Shot with the new 'Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
Next I matted one of the vellum banner flags that came with this kit onto one of the Whisper White with Gold trim banner flags.  I added a tiny bit of Gold Metallic Thread to the top of this banner flag and then mounted it onto my Blushing embossed panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The stamped sentiment came with this kit and I simply die-cut out two layering hearts and stacked the sentiment together for this card.
The PERFECT WAY to say thanks to someone special on your list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: