Saturday, March 25, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Celebrate

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well, yesterday we got our Mani/Pedi's and got all the last minute things checked off our list.......And here's a picture of Cheryl and I catching some pamper time together.......
We went and had a manicure and pedicure...... 
And here is my attempt to do 'Pinkie's UP B's' with my nails wrapped in foil (YIKES!!!)

 Here's our Pretty Pinkies!
 
We were able to get the room set-up last night for our BIG Saddle-UP! event today.  So we are all set to give our Saddle-UP! guest a FABULOUS TIME today.

My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... AND my Saddle-UP! UP! and Away Event.  In honor of this fun day of celebration......I'm sharing with you a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD that I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I only added some extra cardstock to create this card ......... And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
I'm just crazy about the way this out-of-the-box creation came together.  I used the Designer Series Paper that was included in this kit to create my background panel for my card.
I used the stamp set that was included in the February Paper Pumpkin kit to stamp my sentiment.  And to kick up the sentiment a level.......I used White Embossing Powder to really allow my sentiment to stand out.
My trio of flowers were created using the 'Stylish Stems Framelits Dies'.
I created two Night of Navy flowers with Crushed Curry centers ...... And one Crushed Curry flower with a Night of Navy center.  To really PRETTY UP my flowers ..... I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the center of each flower and that gave the flowers the pop I was looking for.
And a final touch was adding some Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine around the center of my card and I called this card done!
A great card for any celebration.......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, how fun, Kadie, enjoy
    Hugs
    Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toes have it! Sweet card with the pretty floral trim!

    ReplyDelete