Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St Patty's Day

Happy St Patty's Day My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event has reached
SINGLE DIGITS........
5 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is part Friends Friday and part celebrating St Patty's Day.  Let me start out by sharing a DARLING St Patty's Day card I received.......
Donna makes some AMAZING holiday cards.......
But the best part is always what she puts inside her cards.....
This sentiment just CRACKED ME UP!!!!!
Thanks Donna O'Fritz for my St Patty's Day laugh.
And the second card I want to share with you today is a special St Patty's Day card I made for both the InkBig #goforthegreen challenge and the #keepingitgreen challenge for my Kadie's Ladies Downline facebook page......
I wanted to complete my 5th InkBig #goforthegreen challenge card and also offer a challenge up for my Kadie's Ladies Downline Team on St Patty's Day.  The #keepingitgreen challenge for my downline team is to complete a project using green and gold.
I started this card out by using the 'Super Duper' stamp set in the Occasions Catalog.  I used Cucumber Crush ink and clear embossing powder to really make my sentiment POP.
I used the 2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack to create three Cucumber Crush banners on the front of my card.......
After I attached the banner flags I punched out a 'Petite Petal' flower with Gold Foil Paper and attached that pretty little flower onto my card.
And one of the final touches I made to this card was adding some 5/8" Mini Striped Cucumber Crush Ribbon to the top of my card ........ And called this card done.
So this darling little St Patty's Day card is about all the Irish this old gal has in her.  ZERO!!!!  But I can celebrate with the best of them today!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kadie for showcasing my card! May I always have my wits about me so that I can continue to keep you in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Jack and I look forward to your holiday cards. He knows now when a card from 'OFritz.......it's going to be a funny one. Thanks for making us both smile big!

    ReplyDelete