Saturday, January 07, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - THANKS

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was made with my July Paper Pumpkin kit.  This was a fun kit to put together and I want to share that card with you now.
 Here is the fun 'thanks' card that I created.
I used the base card that came with this kit and just layered all the pieces to the top of that card.  To create my Whisper White panel ........ All I did was use the background stamp included in this kit and stamped it four times onto the Whisper White panel.
 These fun wood elements came with the kit.....
As did the pretty stamps that were used to create a large Whisper White 'Thanks' circle.
A simply darling little 'Thanks' card that would surely make whoever was receiving it feel extra special.
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Spot Light Sunday card with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What presentation! First class arrangement of stamps and elements!

    ReplyDelete