Saturday, January 28, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Bag

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN GIFT BAG to share with you!  This project was made with the January Paper Pumpkin Kit.  It's a darling little treat bag that is perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.  I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out ....... And want to share that project with you now.......
This little treat bag was made with the supplies that come with the January Adoring Arrows kit.
The bag is SUPER EASY and SUPER QUICK to assemble ........
And the arrow that goes through the top of the bag is ADORABLE!
I filled my bag with Hershey Kiss.......
Which will be given to Jack on Valentine's Day!
A simply darling kit that not only will be used for Jack's Valentine's Day treat ....... But I'm also using pieces of it for my downline team members Make n' Take project for our February 1st meeting.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. kiss kiss . . . this turned out beautiful and is the perfect way to deliver a chocolate smooch!

    ReplyDelete