Saturday, November 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I made it to Wisconsin on Thanksgiving evening.......And I've been TOTALLY enjoying my time with my kids.  Check out some of the fun I've been having.
Here's my sweet sweet Steven as he's teaching me how to play Uno.
Hailey and I did some Black Friday shopping.....
I gave Hailey her adorable Santa earrings and she LOVED them.  "Thanks Dawn!
Check out what Twoie made at school on Wednesday.........
And speaking of Twoie.....He LOVES his cousin Jared.

Now......Moving on to today's  blog post ....... It's Paper Pumpkin Saturday.   And do I have one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE projects I made with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.  This project was inspired by a lattice box that my good friend Lynn in Michigan shared with me ......... And now I'm sharing it here with you.  Let me jump right in with my share for today. 
How FABULOUS is this little Lattice Box!
It was created using one of the card fronts from this May Paper Pumpkin kit.
I simply cut down the front of one of the cards that were included in this kit ....... And did some scoring on that panel.  All that was left to do to create the box was add two side panels and the box came to life.
I think it's all about the details ...... and the little 'Petite Petal Flowers' just totally make this box complete.
Here's what the back of the box looks like.  You can see that I threaded some Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon through the lattice openings and then tied it off into a pretty bow in the front.
And the inside of the box holds four darling little 3x3 notecards and coordinating envelopes.
These cards came together in a snap with the help of the 'Botanical Builder Framelits'.
Each card was stamped with a simple sentiment and then all the edges were inked and attached to the front of my little 3x3 card.
A simply darling project ........ and it made the perfect little gift for a dear sweet friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much your grandkids have grown. Amazing! Love the beautiful spring project!

    ReplyDelete