Monday, November 28, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Reindeer Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well yesterday was our annual Gingerbread House Party and Holiday Cookie Decorating Event ........ And we just couldn't have had MORE FUN!!!!!!   We created 6-different Gingerbread Houses and about 200 holiday cookies.  Let me share some of that fun day with you now......
Without a doubt ...... these three kids make me OH SO HAPPY!
And these 6-grandkids just FILL MY HEART WITH JOY!
And put us all together in the kitchen ...... And some real MAGIC is going to HAPPEN!
 
Here's my Doll Baby Brooke.
 And my Twoie Boy.
This is the beautiful Madelyn.
 
Here's Jared...... 
 
My Hailey Girl....
And my precious Steven. 
And I leave you with some of the beautiful cookies this group made.
 
Now moving on ....... Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional steps to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT....
For today's card I added two simple upgrades to yesterday's card.
The first upgrade I made was to the Reindeer.  I punched him out with the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch' and then added a BIG SHINY RED NOSE to my adorable reindeer.  I also added an extra layer of circles and popped my punched out reindeer onto that layer of circles.
And my final upgrade to this card was stamping multiple reindeer images directly onto the front of my Crumb Cake base card.  
A simply darling little card that is perfect either way! 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family and memories being made! Love the reindeer background - just when I thought yesterday's card couldn't get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete