Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wine Down Wednesdsay - Blessed

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a SPOT ON Wednesday kind-of-card!
I started this card out by creating a layered DSP panel with the help of the 'Petals and Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper' pack.  I matted my Designer Series Paper with a panel of Very Vanilla and Cajun Craze cardstock.
I then used the Paisleys and Posies stamp set on my Very Vanilla base card ...... And for a real POP of WOW ........ I used the Copper Embossing Powder on my sentiment.
And one final touch for this card was using the new (OH SO YUMMY) Copper Foil Sheets to die-cut two leaves from the 'Leaflets Framelits' set.  To create some veins for each leaf.......I used my stylus and a mouse pad on the backside of each Copper Foil leaf and hand drew in the vein lines.
So there you have it friends ...... A pretty quick and easy card to get you moving into the upcoming Fall Season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop by and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Simple and pretty in every way. I love the copper embossing and leaves.

    ReplyDelete