Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday-3 Ghosts

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This 3-Ghost card uses LOTS of Halloween product found in the Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.
I started out by stamping the 3-Ghosts from the 'Spooky Fun' stamp set.  I grabbed my Layering Circles dies and created a fun layer of circles for my card.  I also created a fun little Pumpkin Pie sentiment banner that I attached directly to my 3-Ghosts circles.
My three banner flags came together with the help of the 'Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper' and the new 'Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper'.
All that was left to do was add one of the Black 'Mini Tassels' to my 3-Ghost layering circle and add some stitch lines and trio dots around my Whisper White base card.
So there you have it friends ....... A QUICK and EASY card that honestly comes together VERY QUICKLY!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop by and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Are your ghosts saying "BOO" or singing? Either way, they make for a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with the ghost are singing Mary........I'm sure it's the 60's song 'Spooky'. THANKS for stopping in (Even if it's at 3am)!

    ReplyDelete