Sunday, October 16, 2016

Skelton Heart Smile Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card comes together SUPER FAST and requires MINIMAL PRODUCT ...... So let me share that Spotlight Sunday card with you now.........
Who wouldn't love receiving this adorable Halloween card?
I began this card by stamping my sentiment with the 'Timeless Love' stamp set ....... using Basic Black ink.
Then I stamped my darling little Skelton from the 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' set onto a Whisper White circle ....... And matted it with a Basic Black scallop circle.
I punched out a Real Red heart from the coordinating 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch' and added that heart directly to my Skelton.  I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' adhesive to the top of my punched out heart (that adhesive works just like our now retired Crystal Effects) and that gave my heart a real pretty shine!
And that's all it took my friends to put this happy and fun Halloween card together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh...that is just too funny! No sleep and too early in the morning; but, your card just cracked me up! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius, from the sentiment to the enamel heart!

    ReplyDelete