Friday, October 21, 2016

Freaky Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is another Freaky Friday card share.  I have been having so much fun playing with the Halloween sets that are in the Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog and since it's October......what better time to spot-light some Halloween cards.  Let me share that card with you now.....
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
I started out by stamping my 'Halloween Treat' stamp twice.  Once in Basic Black and then another time with Pumpkin Pie ink.  The Basic Black one I fussy cut out and that was my base tag ....... And then the Pumpkin Pie one I just trimmed out the pumpkins and then adhered that directly to the Basic Black tag.
I added a small bow to the top of my tag and also added some Linen Thread to the top of that Peek-a-boo Peach bow.
Across the center of my card I added a small strip of Basic Black cardstock and topped it off with some 5/8" Burlap Ribbon.
I embossed the front of my Pumpkin Pie card with the 'Brick Wall' embossing folder ..... And a final touch for this card was adding three 'Halloween Night Enamel Dots' to the bottom right hand corner of my card. 
So there you have it friends ...... Another Freaky Friday card ...... That is just perfect for this Halloween Season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You intrigue me with the little things, like the ribbon and twine tied together. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete