Friday, October 14, 2016

Freaky Friday Fringe Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is another Freaky Friday card share.  I have been having so much fun playing with the Halloween sets that are in the Stampin' UP! Holiday catalog and since it's October......what better time to spot-light some Halloween cards.  Let me share that card with you now...........
This TOTALLY OUT OF THE BOX Halloween card was created with a tool that is in my Studio cabinets and I often times forget to pull that tool out.
That tool is my pair of 'Fringed Scissors'!  I used a panel of Basic Black cardstock and created a darling center fringe strip across the top portion of my card.  For an added punch of Halloween Fun......I added some Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the center portion of that Basic Black fringe strip.
Next I grabbed my 'Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper' and created a fun banner flag.  I then topped that banner off with a stamped sentiment from the 'Suite Seasons' set that was punched out using the new 'Best Badge' punch.
And one final touch was using my Black Sharpie Marker to color in three different sizes of the 'White Perfect Accents' and attaching those to the bottom right hand corner of my card. 
A SUPER FUN CARD to create .......
And one that is going to be even more fun to send out!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Very unique and fun card! Loved making mine. That fringe is just too cool. Brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete