Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Dracula Coffin

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and it's a project that I had my downline team make at our October Downline Meeting.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This little Dracula Coffin comes together with the help of the 'Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies' and some minor alterations to that die.  (We cut out two pieces of this die and left one as it was originally die-cut.  The other piece we removed the top, bottom and side flaps from the door section and we also removed the small top flap on that same piece.)
By making these small alterations for the die-cut pieces........We were able to add a DARLING Dracula to the inside of our coffin.  The Dracula was stamped using the 'Cookie Cutter Halloween' set in the Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog ........ And we even added a RED (satin) liner for Dracula to be positioned on.
We used some Silver Foil cardstock to add a fancy handle to our coffin......
And the 'Ghoulish Grunge' set and 'Spooky Fun' set were both used to finish off our Dracula Coffin. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Gah! There he is . . . just waiting for Halloween. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete