Tuesday, September 13, 2016

3D Tuesday - Flip Top Card Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and the greatest feature is you don't need any special tools to create it.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This Flip Top Card Box was designed with my good friend Lynn in Michigan.
Lynn shared a UTube site that this box was featured on.......And we worked one Sunday afternoon putting it together.  WHAT A BLAST!!!!
The Flip Top Card Box holds four very heavily embellished cards and coordinating envelopes.
I want to thank my sweet friend Lynn for sharing this project with me.  If you would like to go visit this VERY TALENTED demonstrator, here's a link to her blog:  http://lynnslocker.blogspot.com/
 
Here is the link that Lynn shared with me for the UTube Video to create this project:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjtUEHQTMNY
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and box! Thanks for sharing. I was looking for the link for the video for the box but didn't see one so I searched on YouTube and didn't find it there either. Do you have the link?

    Thanks,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy for your sweet comment. I thought I could put my hands on the box/instructions....but going to contact my friend Lynn to see if she can help me out. Check back later. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Kathy......Here's the link to StampingMaMa video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjtUEHQTMNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color combination of the blues and orange are absolutely stunning. What a beautiful card and gift idea1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flip box and cards are gorgeous Kadie! Great color combo! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete