Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This pretty holiday card is not only QUICK AND EASY to make.......But it also packs a real WOW FACTOR with all the pretty elements that go into creating it.
I started out by die-cutting the floral design from the 'Flourish Thinlits'.
I only used one die-cut piece for my card.  The largest portion of the die-cut was added to the bottom right hand corner of my card and then I snipped off a small portion to decorate the top left corner of my card.
My sentiment was stamped with the new 'Peace This Christmas' set and I used Gold Embossing Powder to add some real shine to my card.
My berries were added to portions of the Flourish Thinlit branches.  And a final touch was adding Crystal Effects to each of the berries for some added shine.
Just a BEAUTIFUL Holiday card that is as much fun to create as it is to receive.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop by and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: